Other New TX/RX to me

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello everyone, need some help again. Picked up the Walker Devo 7 and Walkera 2703H-D RX, cheap but I do not have the paper work on them. I downloaded the TX manual on line but what I need help with, are the settings on Throttle curve, pitch curve ...ect? I haven't found manual for the 2703H-D RX yet. I hope someone can help me out or point me in the right direction besides down. I appreciate this forum's help!

murankar

Staff member
For the throttle and pitch curves it's going to all on you and what you like.

For idle up 1:
Pitch curve: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100
Throttle Curve: 80, 80, 80, 80, 80

Idle up 2 (If you have it):
Pitch curve: same as id1.
Throttle Curve: 85, 85, 85, 85, 85

Now for normal mode:
Pitch Curve: 45, 47.5, 50, 75, 100
Throttle Curve: 0, 40, 75, 75, 75

These are good starting points. If you have three flight modes (I.e. normal, id1, Id2) I would consider dropping the throttle curve by 5 points for id1. If you have only 2 flight modes then leave it where I have it set at.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks murankar! Your the man. :) I had an idea that you might have some info on Walkera/Devo products.
D.O.G.

murankar

Staff member
Wish I did, I don't have or ever have had walkera products. Although I have looked at them. Keep in mind most radios will use close to the same settings. Futaba is the only radio that I know of that has odd ball settings.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Derek

The above settings that, URI has listed, are very close to the same settings that I started with. Those settings were good enough to get my helicopter off the ground and make it move. After a while of practicing with those settings, I was then able to make changes so that the settings better suited me. Good luck with your new tx!

Top Bottom