New Truck

Adam

So i put a down payment on a new truck and i will have it next weekend. Tony posted a pic of his truck and i thought i would do the same all pics i have at moment are well over the limit for loading pics. But i found a steal a 1995 Dodge Lariat SLT 4X4 Standard cab short box DMC Package 5.9L Magnum Engine with tow package and tunnel cover. Miles are you ready for this. It was only used in the winter 85,000

wolfman76

GOOD DEAL CONGRATS ADAM!!! can't wait to see the pics....
i drive a MOPAR myself but not going to toot that horn to loudly seeing as it is a 2006 town & coutry LX ( HEY I HAVE A FAMILY OF 6 I HAVE TO HAUL AROUND!!! ) lol but it is a real good van had 67,000 on it when i bought it almost a year ago for 8,500...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Over the limit? Wow, and I have those set really too high for the forum with this new server. Download photoscape and use that to reduce the size of your images. I use the batch editor unless I need to do some heavy processing. Very fast and easy to edit multiple photos at one time.

Adam

2mb is the limit still right.
oh man wolfman you have the same year and model van I bought for the wife a year ago. and I sold my 04 stratus to buy this 95 lol

Adam

20130202_135047.jpg
Ok nevermind here this whole time i have been taking picture after picture to get it under 2mb and well i guess i didnt get the memo lol. Cool problem solved.

20130202_135047.jpg

Adam

So this truck is pretty awesome. I got it in the shop new battery wipers fixed the moon visor lights then jacked it up to check everything underneath. Everything but one thing was all tight and perfect condition. The whole steering assembly from the gear box to the tires basically needs to be replaced. So the store opens at 8 and this is what i will be doing on my sunday. The best part is this should be easy cause i will disconnect the whole works at the tie rod ends and dont have to take anything else apart. lay it out on the floor and build the new as close to it as possible and then install it and then alignment and this truck will be good to go.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sounds like lots of cash all those tie rods and steering linkages can add up to quite a bit! Don't forget to check the ball joints to. There probublly shot has well!

Adam

oh no I replaced all four tie rods two adjusting sleeves and the shock dampner for a little more than 220. so I took the front tires off and low and behold the rotors were junk the pads were shattered. got all of this done in one weekend and the last lug was giving me problems just about when I thought I had it rethreaded snap. so it needs to go in for an alignment so I will have them replace the stud. this truck is like brand new now

Top Bottom