New to the Site and the Hobby - Dallas, TX.

yardner

Hey! Just a novice here Very,very new to the hobby.
My first build, Trex 450 pro v2. visited the site looking for some tech help and will soon be looking for some 1st time flying tips and help.

Dallas, TX.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Glad you could join up on the forum. Whatever questions you may have, just post them in the correct heli section and we will help you out. I'm still kicking myself for selling the 450 Pro V2 but I know it went to a good home. Now we have moved on to a larger 600 nitro for the Rch Heli.

Lee

Welcome mate,
from the other side of the pond. All the help you need is right here.

BOKI

Hi yardner; Just doing a head rebuild after a crash! I have a Trex 450se v2 older model ! Got the rebuild about finished! Welcome to the our site !:welcome1::lol:

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to site You will find what you need, if not we will provide it for you. I giving my shout out from Killeen.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yardner!! welcome bro!

Dallas! nice man! I am in Dallas too!--North Dallas..

just making sure.. did I meet you at the Renner road field one evening?

yardner

thanks everyone, very glad to be here.
still working on the build. hoping to get to the hobby shop and get some help on my set up and maybe a test run.
just need to buy some new blades ( short story, even shorter spool up:fatigue: ) what can i say, live and learn !!!

thanks again

yardner - dallas, tx.

- - - Updated - - -

coolgabsi, no sorry, that wasen't me. but send me some into about the Renner Rd. field when you have the time. the only field i know of in mu area is in Manfield, TX.

thanks

yardner - dallas, tx.

BOKI

Hi yardner: Only wish I would of done a Trex 450 build! you will learn alot & the guys here can help you along with problems! BOKI 8:50 PM ILLINOIS TIME WEDNESDAY THE BEST!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
still working on the build. hoping to get to the hobby shop and get some help on my set up and maybe a test run.
just need to buy some new blades ( short story, even shorter spool up:fatigue: ) what can i say, live and learn !!!

thanks again

yardner - dallas, tx.

- - - Updated - - -

coolgabsi, no sorry, that wasen't me. but send me some into about the Renner Rd. field when you have the time. the only field i know of in mu area is in Manfield, TX.

thanks

yardner - dallas, tx.

If you don't mind bro. :) what part do you live in? I can guide you to field and people you can meet .. Great heli guys and awesome fields :) I have scouted from Alvarado to McKinney for fields with heli guys so let me know ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

BOKI

Hi yardner ; It sounds like you have a nice helicopter & had some bad luck! This is BOKI & the guys here have been right there to help me through my rebuild! And coolgabsi you have been one who has helped me so much ! Keep firing any question you have & the guys here will do there best to help you! BOKI 1:05 ILLINOIS TIME THURSDAY THE BEST! :lol: :twothumbsup:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It was great to meet you today man!! Haha I am still amazed how we ended up meeting at aero hobbies today. Saw your 450! Looked sweet! Better than what mine looks like right now haha! ;)

Hope to get to fly with you sometime man! Now that you know a face on the forum may be it'll be easier to post questions... Lol :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

wolfman76

thanks again

yardner - dallas, tx.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks

yardner - dallas, tx.

trust me i know all about that yardner bit of advice always make sure the swash is leveled in normal mode and in stunt mode i found out the hard way with my HK500GT very important thing!!! loland WELCOME TO THE FORUM THAT NEVER SLEEPS AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FRIENDLY TO HELP YOU ALONG THE WAY!!!! kyle from hammond indiana

Top Bottom