250 New to the forum.

shadowspirit

I have been wanting to get serious with RC Heli's for some time. I had spent a number of years with RC Cars some time back. The Heli's are much more complicated. I hope to get some help from all of the pros out there. Currently I have a new Blade 230 S Smart that has not been flown yet just a couple of power ups to get light on the skids. I am using a DX9 for a controller.
I am looking for as much info on proper set up of the controller for the 230 and set up of the Heli its self. On power up it seems a little shaky with an occasional rudder spin not intended. Also vibrates a lot on power down. Happy to be among the group.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1:shadowsprit. You have any question just fire away. You don't have a sim...get one. For set up on your DX9 Tony made videos to help out. Hope this help some.

murankar

Staff member
It's been such a long time for me in the hobby. Been away handling life. Anyways Sims help you get started. Helps develop hand eye coordination along with the brain/muscle memory. Schedule each flight for about 5 minutes, average real life flight time, land and then do a goof off flight then g back to a training flight.

I have been using Next flight Sim since 2016 and have not had issues with it. Its been awhile since I had it fired up so it probably needs updated.

Enjoy your hobby

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Welcome and yes get a sim, you can't go wrong . It will pay for it self several times over and is the next best thing to having an instructor.

Top Bottom