New to the forum

Boogs

Hi everybody. My wife and I have been into RC for some time, first with sail boats and later stadium trucks. She flies a multi rotor and I enjoy my helicopters. There is also a glider and a clipped wing Cub waiting attention. My first venture into RC was with an old free flight design converted to RC and powered by a 4 stroke engine, around 1984. As a youngster, I flew the Cox PT-19 control line and had a '57 Chevy nitro powered car. We've been flying for a couple years now. I'm sure to have questions, scale helicopters are my favorite and I have a UH-1 and a MD500E I'm working on, both in the 450 class. Happy flying!

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like you have a pretty good foot in the door in the hobby. Post up some pictures when you have a chance.

Welcome to RCH!

:welcome1:

Geena

Staff member
Hi Boggs, and welcome aboard. There are lots of good people here and a ton of useful information too. Have fun, and enjoy the forum. If you have Phoenix simulator, come join us for simulator Sunday. We have online sessions every Sunday night at 8PM eastern. Hope to see you there. :)

Boogs

Hi Geena, thanks for the welcome, hope to fly with all of you simulator Sundays! I enjoyed reading your interview in RC Heli Pilot.

Geena

Staff member
You`re welcome, and thank you for taking time to read my inter view in RC Heli Pilot. Please do come join us on Simulator Sunday. It will be nice to have you with us. :)

Top Bottom