New To Rc Planes But All Ways A Big Fan

Palehorse01

I found yalls fourm on YouTube and it sounded like the place to be weather being new to the rc world or being in to rc for a long time. I live in west Tn but grew up in Sacramento Ca less than a mile from the run way of McClellan sipes Air Force base .As a kid we could sit no more than 200 yards only separated by a 8 foot tall chain link fence and watch air craft take off and land day and night .The U2 spy plane flew in and out of the base on a regular bases and just about every air craft imaginable .
And we all couldn’t wait for the open house they did every year ,one of the most increadble things I’ve ever seen . They had a hanger that had all these displays of aircraft parts damaged by bird strikes I could never imagine what a bird could do to some thing so powerful .
As a kid you were rocked to sleep by aircraft engines being tested it would rattle the old pain glass windows in the house ever so gently lol. I learned that they tested the jet engines by pointing them in to train cars not sure why .Best regards palehorse01 .

Palehorse01

When I was a kid I started out with paper planes and rockets .as I got older I built a few gas engine balsawood planes ,after getting married and having kids I never had time to do what I use to love build any thing that would fly .I like drones and have been flying them the last couple years but I want to get in to rc planes again .So much has changed with new tech that I have a lot of catching up to do .
Basically if it will fly I’m interested in to it.

Top Bottom