New To Rc Flying

wmlaveck

Hi, my name is Bill and I live in Fort Wayne, IN. I got interested in RC flying when my son got me a small plane for last Father's Day. Presently I am in a stall as I am a bit over whelmed with learning everything. I have been practicing with Phoenix 5.5 with a DX7 (first gen). A while back I got an Mini Apprentice S bnf. I still need to program my DX7 to the new plane.

My son and I have gotten out a few times to fly the plane he got me. It's been a great way for me to connect with my son (Nathan, age 28).

If anyone has any recommend sources on learning to program, I am all ears.
Thank you,
Bill

Tony

Staff member
Hey Bill, welcome to RCH! All you have to do is create a thread and ask the questions, we are always here to help!

:welcome1:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Bill welcome and this is the right place for answers:) There's a member, Derek that lives in Fort Wayne Indiana. Maybe you can hooked up and fly. Just an idea.

Admiral

Hi Bill, Welcome to the forum, just take it easy and don't rush things it will all come to you in time, enjoy the journey. You are making a great start with the simulator and RCHelp and flying with your son , I fly with my son (Tony 49), he is leagues in front of me now days but we still love a day flying together.

Smoggie

Welcome to the forum Bill.

Programming should be easy enough if you stick with a simple setup, it's really just a matter of having the manual handy and getting stuck into it. If you come across any problems just shout up.

Top Bottom