New To Forum and To RC Heli's

Scuba

Hi everybody, my name is Steve and I live here in sunny Arizona. I've wanted to fly heli's since I was a teenager and now that I'm an "adult" I finally got into the hobby. I started with a small 4-channel heli last October and after flying it for a month I realized I wanted a "Real" heli. I finally purchased and built a T-Rex 450PRO DFC and have been hovering it :highly_amused:for a few weeks now and I LOVE it! Tony your build videos I found on YouTube were invaluable to me in getting my heli built and set up. THANK YOU!! I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum from Scotland Steve:) Same route i got here and many of us as well, except mine was pre-DFC LOL. Great guys on here and loads of help:)

Lee

Welcome Scuba Steve :) enjoy the friendly banter we have on here. Just good wholesome fun :D

BOKI

Scuba; Welcome to the site & it sounds like you are doing pretty good! Been into helicopters about 1 year now crashed a few times ! Hope this year is better for me ! Looks like you have a nice Helicopter! Talk to you again soon ! Dave

Top Bottom