New Things They Be A Coming!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I have been working behind the scenes on a main website for RC-Help.com. While it will have a lot of the same look and feel of the current website, it will be far easier to find and display the training/fun videos you've come to love and adore. I think you guys will like it. I was hoping to have it done this past weekend, but I'm sure you guys know about life getting in the way. Now Tony wants me to get some more videos of me attempting flying (with my daughter commenting and running the camera), will it ever end!!! J/K :biggrin1: I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think about the new site when it's finished. I'll see what I can do to get it done in short order. Stay tuned!

I'm going to jump the gun a little on Tony here. While I cannot give away the details of this yet, we are planning something which should be a lot of fun for all. You WILL want to invite your RC friends, where ever they may be, to come on over and join the forum. I can promise everyone it will be be very exciting. Like I said, no real details yet because Tony and I are working on it. All I can say is it will be worth it for everyone to pay attention. Until we can make an official announcement on it, just stay tuned! :spankme:

Keith

Are we alloud to have a guess at what it will be...?

Live table-top danceing.... Flying your favourite model...blingfolded...... Would'nt be LIVE radio would it (ooooops)....

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Keith, you are soooooo close you don't even know .... NOT!!! Thanks for guessing though :chuckles: I should be able to say more in a few days. I'm hoping to have a better idea when I'll be through with the made over website in the next few days. It has a lot cleaner look and feel. I hope you guys like all of my hard work :biggrin1: I guess we'll have to wait and see. (Live table-top dancing was Tony's first thought, but we decided it might not be keeping with the "family oriented" theme of the website :chuckles: )

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
what is it what is it what is it!!!! ??????????????????????????????? thats not fair! i dont like secrets! :( i am guessing, a video of tony's closeup without his sunglasses! lol hahahahahahha :lol:

Tony

Staff member
I have tried the live radio and didn't get very far with it. Just don't have the right internet for it. But, I would like to do it. But, that is not what the announcement is lmao. I think you guys will really like it when it comes out into the open. I know that I like it, and Paul likes it, but we can't be a part of it on the good side anyway hahahahaha

Tony

Staff member
what is it what is it what is it!!!! ??????????????????????????????? thats not fair! i dont like secrets! :( i am guessing, a video of tony's closeup without his sunglasses! lol hahahahahahha :lol:

Those glasses are my video glasses, not my actual glasses that I wear every day. It actually make it look like I had a shaggy rug under my hat hahaha.

Top Bottom