New RCH How-To Tab

Tony

Staff member
I just wanted to let everyone know that I"m working on a new tab for the new members of the forum. If at any time a member asks how to post a picture or video, have them click on that "RCH How-To" tab at the top of the forum. as time goes on, I will be updating that tab with more videos and information to better help out the members of the site.

If you have any ideas of things that you think would help out in that section, post up below and let me know. I will do all I can to make it happen.

I will also be updating that page from time to time. Right now, I only have two videos in it, so I just put them in a single page. As time goes on, I will be adding links under in in the fire part of the navbar like you see above now with the drop down boxes. Again, help is needed to find what to put in there. It's all about helping the members and i will do all I can do to make that happen.

Tony

Staff member
I had a few people post up in quick succession asking how to do those two things. So, I fired up the recording software and made them real quick. The quality sucks, but it shows you how. I will see about making a better one later on down the road. Post up suggestions if you have them.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks llommel. If you can think of anything that would help others, let me know and I will see what I can do about making it happen.

Tony

Staff member
Just updated the How-To tab with two new videos. I will add more as I get the ideas to make them. If you have suggestions, post them up.

Tony

Staff member
Two more videos added to the How-To tab. One is how to edit photos, and the other one is advanced photo editing with Photoscape. Let me know what you think!

Tony

Staff member
I have redesigned the How-To page so that it's a little easier to read and follow along. If you have any suggestions on what should be in there, as always, let me know and I will see about getting them made.

Top Bottom