New Rc-Help Member borned

OptimusPrime

Hi All,

I am from INDIA & very much excited to be part of this great community. I am newbie in RC & I am sure you all will definitely help me building my first RC plane.

Tony

Staff member
You bet we will help you out in getting you up in the air. Just post your questions in the appropriate areas of the forum, and we will be there to help. Welcome to this great community!

:welcome1:

OptimusPrime

Thanks Tony,

Sure I will have my own set of questions very soon but not now. I know most of the queries are going to be filtered out while reading through forum threads / watching you tube videos.

Aregorn1

:welcome1: Optimus

We are glad to help in any way we can, Vids and forums are real good for picking up tips and stuff, LOL until you get two opposite tips. LOL Then it gets fun trying to figure out which is right, that is unless their both right. I'm new myself and I have gotten more solid answers from this site than others. On many sites you get a sarcastic "just check out this thread", or "check the FAQ". The information is often right and where the person said, but just delivered with an attitude. But none of that here yet.

Welcome to RCH
Michael

OptimusPrime

Hi Micheal,
You are correct. Lots of online communities I came across and this is first time I have been greeted with positive energy and that too so quickly. Its true about replies by other forum mebers there to beginners. They all think that they graduated right at the first day on realization of having a new hobby.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!!!! GREAT NAME BY THE WAY... As you have probably already seen we are fairly quick to respond each and every post made even if we are unsure of an answer we sure already try if search ourselves to help all of or fellow rc-help family members... No question is a stupid question either and none of will ever treat it as such...

Last edited:
Top Bottom