Prop New plane on the way

wolfman76

Nice little plane i get my p-51 from Nitroplanes I got the nitro 65" "Marie" ARF kit nice looking little Warbird. ..

heli-maniac

I have been looking at a 1400 mm P51 but I could not pass this little plane up it was only 60 bucks
It should be a good plain to practice with

I love p-51's myself. I have the FMS 1700 p51. I have three quaarters of it ready. I just need a new motor for it, and have to figure out how to set up the tail gear.I have a retract to it but i will have to somehow make it turn. I think i'am going to have to do the pull pull system

heli-maniac

Well I got it in on Tuesday and got it put together
Had to do a few mods to it to make a few things work alittle better
Now just got to wait on the weather

murankar

Staff member
With all this ice you can fly it on the ground. Use plastic skies instead of wheels. Would be a blast I think.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Chris O'Hara

Thermal Padawan
That looks like it will make a really fun plane, I got a chance to fly someone else's Rare Bear with the same style build and it was great! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it!

heli-maniac

Well time to get back to this plane
I got in the flight stabilizer (Orange 3 axis stabilizer) in and got it all wired in so now time to try and fly it

jklong03

Now if they could make a sound generator that can replicate the Merlin V12 I would be all over a P51 or Spitfire!

Top Bottom