Prop New plane in the Hangar.. Parkzone SU26 XP

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey guys

Last night.. got on craigslist.. and realized that my area was full of people who love flying planes. Not so much helis. But planes.. OMG!! could literally find anything and everything there. Well, I found a parkzone super cub for 40 bucks.. RTF.. that was a not too shabby deal.. I wanted to get it, but anywaz.. I got into a confusion, and almost got in trouble trying to get it.

So, I dropped that, cause the guy seems too shady, and found this anohter deal, a su-26xp BNF for 40 bucks. I jumped on it.. lol.. Now its in my hangar.. Sitting there eagerly awaiting the dx6-i. Its coming in on monday.. so not too long of a wait .. But I am just excited to throw this little thing in the air, cause it seems so much fun!! I have seen videos and this plane is a blast. The super cub. may be something I might get the next paycheck, cause 40 bucks for a bnf or rtf plane is nothing until and unless they are in running condition lol.. Well.. Here's the pics guys.. hope you enjoy it. PLease let me know any inputs on this plane.

photo 4.jpgphoto 3.jpg

Happy Flying

photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
yeah i read around and found out that its like the mcpx of planes.. lol.. very twitchy and highly acrobatic.. i'll have to turn everything way down to start off.. lol.. it looks good though! i am eagerly waiting for my stupid tx

Lee

Yep its a twitchy little thing, but real good fun once you master it. Enjoy Gaba :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey guys.. this is going to be dry but fun!!

flew this beast today... THIS IS GOOOOOOD GOOOOOD PLANE!! Man... its so much fun.. the battery i used were the 180mah ones from msr.. and had to crash a couple times to realize that the friggin CG was off. (as usual, happens to me lol).. but I went ahead an put the battery back a half an inch and also trimmed a little up elevator in it, and belive me IT FLEW!! i flew for like 2 mins.. in wind.. its a handful..

in heli terms (as I am a heli guy), it is a mix of msr and mcpx.. it can do fast 3d manuevers like the mcpx and is for intermediate RC pilots only... not very good for beginners..(you atleast should have a grasp on orientation or would have flown a heli before to touch this) but apart from that.... AND IS A BEAST LIKE A MSR.. it can take crashes... but I say its in the middle of the msr and mcpx. because, it cannot PUNCH through air (cause its too light) like an mcp can.. rather get blown away too much like the msr...

BUT I am happy... because i was trying to fly in 15mph+ wind tunnel kind of a situation, I ended up getting blown away with the wind., and going nose down into cement.. breaking the prop shaft... BUT .. 2 bucks and I will be back in the air again! SO.. stay tuned.. there will be a video after i fix it and get in the air again.!!!

HAve fun guys!

Happy flying!

Lee

I have been wanting to get one of these for a while. They are for sale in the uk new at $64

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahahahahha... I WILL JOLLY.. I'll try not to get a pole this time!! lol!!

and lee.. you already like speed... if you wanna go for anything like this, go for the Sbach 342... its the 2s brushless souped up version of this helis which is even more responsive and fast... awesome for more 3d.. this can do 3d too... but sbach will scream..

Lee

Looks nice But three times the price of the little Su26. If you want another plane Gaba, I can really recommend the Skyfun jet from HK. Buy the BNF with stock motor. Super easy to fly and floats along at very slow speeds. 10mins fight times with 2200mah bat. Then when you get bored upgrade the motor and esc like i did :D

Top Bottom