New Page Comments

Tony

Staff member
I have several pages that are custom made here on this site and one function that has been missing was the ability to post comments to these pages. I just finished installing this functionality on the site so now you can post comments on these pages. Right now, the PDF Plans Section (Store) is the only one with this function, but I will be adding it to all of them in due time.

Click on the store above and scroll to the bottom to check this out. I would appreciate if someone could make a post in there so that I know it works as I think it should.

Jacob Davis

I have several pages that are custom made here on this site and one function that has been missing was the ability to post comments to these pages. I just finished installing this functionality on the site so now you can post comments on these pages. Right now, the PDF Plans Section (Store) is the only one with this function, but I will be adding it to all of them in due time.

Click on the store above and scroll to the bottom to check this out. I would appreciate if someone could make a post in there so that I know it works as I think it should.
Did it work?

Tony

Staff member
Looks like it went through without moderation that last time. What is funny though is even if it moderates YOUR posts (as staff) you have the ability to approve the moderated posts lol. At the very top of the forum will be a Moderation queue with a nice fat red number lol. If you have not seen this, I have unapproved your last post in here and you can approve it to see how it works. Just click on that link at the very top left and run through.

Jacob Davis

Murankar approved it I believe. And moderation queues may be the 1st thing that I don't see on mobile unless I'm just missing it.

Tony

Staff member
I have just moderated the same post since I was trying to make some custom template changes. It was VERY hard to see what posts were moderated, but now, there is a BRIGHT YELLOW banner on the post that needs moderating lol. So go ahead and approve that one. I just checked Chrome on my phone and the Moderation: 1 is on there in the very top left.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, sadly I had to put that in the Extra.css file to get it to work correctly. Not a big deal, but yea... Glad you found it and got it working though. Now you know how to approve posts. You can also select the little box on the lower left of a post and select approve or unapproved from the menu.

Top Bottom