New (Old) Articles

Tony

Staff member
I just want to let everyone know, I'm trying to go through the article section and make it a little easier to navigate and find what you are looking for. For example, if you went into "Helpful Articles", you would notice that at the bottom of that page, 3 of the articles were smashed together, one was unreadable and the footer of the forum was not there. This was an HTML issue in two of the articles that was messing with the layout of the parent page. I have corrected this issue with BBCode rather than HTML (BBCode stands for Bulletin Board Code, and this is after all a bulletin board forum lol) and it has cleared up that issue. I will also be putting more videos in this section.

Also, if you click on the "Traxxas T-Maxx" section, you will only see ONE article in there. However, in that one article is a playlist of 10 videos. However, these are NOT SEARCHABLE and don't help anyone that is searching for this information. So I'm going to create an article for each of the videos, meaning there are going to be 10 new articles alone just on the T-Maxx section.

I'm also going to try to go in and completely redo all of the other sections as well to get them a little more user friendly. If you have suggestions on what you would like to see changed, suggestions or anything else, reply below and let me know. I'm trying to get all of this done now while I still have time.

Tony

Staff member
Okay guys, I Have found some issues with some of the articles, mostly where people can not see the icon image before clicking into the articles. I have went in and edited the permissions on these articles to allow them to show a preview picture to everyone.

I also went in and added a few new articles (as I'm sure you will see when you hit the What's New button above) including some of my mcpx videos. If you look at the date on teh article, it will show that it was published back in April of 2011! Wow that was a long time ago lol. But I just now got them up on the forum. Procrastination much? lmao.

I also, as stated above, corrected some other issues in other parts of the article section. If you see anything else that is not "perfect", let me know and I will do my best to make it that way.

Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom