Spektrum New Multi-rotor settings available for Spektrum TX's

EyeStation

NEW Multi-Rotor AirWare Update Available

With this update, your Spektrum™ transmitter will give you the option of selecting a Multi-Rotor model type that includes specific programming functions for multi-rotor aircraft. These additional functions will be particularly useful with the new AR7700 serial receiver that should be available any day now.

What's New

While the new programming will vary slightly from transmitter to transmitter, common features will include:

- New channel input names: Altitude, Roll, Pitch and Yaw
- New multi-rotor items for pre-flight checklists
- New multi-rotor flight mode setup
- New channel assignment options that let you customize control inputs for each flight mode
- New voice alert options for multi-rotor functions

The complete list of multi-rotor features for your transmitter is available in a Software Update Read Me file on the Spektrum Community site.

Update Version List

This AirWare release applies to the following transmitters and updates their software to the version shown. Remember to back up the models in your transmitter's memory to an SD card before installing this update.

Go to the Spektrum Community site right now to learn more and download the update for your transmitter.

©2015 Horizon Hobby, LLC. AirWare, the Horizon Hobby logo and the Spektrum logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby, LLC. The Spektrum trademark is used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc. The SD logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.

Please send any questions, comments, or concerns to websales@horizonhobby.com.

Horizon Hobby, LLC | 4105 Fieldstone Road | Champaign, IL 61822 | United States

Last edited:

bbj

I also just saw the email and will be updating my dx9 once I have time. This should make my setups for quads more intuitive and I love the option about which multi I am setting up.

Top Bottom