Misc New motors for F550

Tony

Staff member
That is a wicked heavy motor with very little power. But I don't know much about the quads so I will let the experts handle this one lol.

Tasajara

I have 4 T-Motors on my xRotor IFrame Quad, They work very well. They are the cheaper version of the Avrotos which I have on my spider quad.
Both motors are super smooth.... The T-Motors would be a better pick of the one you had listed in the first post.
I use 20amp Flashed esc's on both of my quads. Even the Spider with 100gram Avrotos with a carbon fiber 10x5 sf prop.
19 Avroto.JPG

02- XrotorIFrame green cam.JPG

31.JPG

19 Avroto.JPG

Last edited:

WyDiablo

Well I went with the Tiger MT-2216-11 900Kv motors. And after hearing how the sound and fly I think they are great. The rctimmer 1000Kv motors trying to lift the hexa with the landing gear and gopro camera were getting bad hot only after a few mins. This weekend I flew 3 batteries back to back on the hexa without landing grea and camera and the motors were still cool to the touch. My other motors would get pretty warm doing the same thing.

WyDiablo

I did install the Tiger MT-2216 900Kv motors on my F550 hexa and the flight is super smooth and sounds great. Plus they don't even get warm after a flight with the 3S 5000Mah battieries that I was using before. Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom