Quad New Mini Quad On The Way 2

Graham Lawrie

OOOooooppppss:)

Thanks to Stambo and the prices, I have opted for a complete-ish set up.

ZMR250 Full Naze32(out at the end of the month). With blue tooth dongle:)

Divorce here I come........................:)

Stambo

Lol, mine has left China, I should hopefully see it within a week.
I was going to build a mini wooden frame but with the Chinese one so close, I won't bother.
I have all the motors, ESCs props and stuff and my Naze32's arrived yesterday.

I don't need to worry about divorce, I am already back at "status single". :)
How else could I afford to buy these "toys". :biggrin1:

Lee

You are all gonna have your before I get mine :(
Hoping for good news next month regarding work. Then the toy will be a'comin :D LOL

Lee

Just a heads up.
Hope this doesn't happen to you or Stambo.
My friend just finished setting up his. He bought 5 motors and 5 ESCs, to have one as spare.
Two of the 5 motors didn't work and three of the 5 ESCs didn't work!!!!
As you can imagine, he's not very pleased, especially having to wait two weeks for the kit. and now another two weeks for the replacements.

Derek

You guys and your mini quads are killin' me!!! I see the videos on Youtube and it just makes me want one even more, lol.

Stambo

My frame has arrived in NZ so I hope to have it tomorrow.
I may end up building on the weekend.
I know my motors and ESCs work because they are flying around on a lightweight 450 size quad at the moment.
Wooden arms so I may cut them down to 250 size. :)
The Naze 32 is excellent so far.
Getting easy 10 minute flights on a 3s 1800.

Lee

Was it on BK order when you bought it?
Thats bad if it was. I only order stuff thats in stock.

Lanman

I've been thinking of building a quad and a mini does have it's appeal. Especially the FPV racing setups. I was going large but now maybe not. I'll keep watching what develops here. You guys have me interested.

Tasajara

I love My mini's they are so much fun to fly... I have the Wasp 280 it is $39.99 but it will take about a week to get.
I know it is tuff... I have hit the ground more than 15 times and only dinged one prop. Just pick it up and fly again.
Now they make longer arms for an upgrade if you want to swing 6" props.. making it a 300 size. I may have to build one more and do the bigger Lumenier FXC2206-11
also with the HQProp 6x3 Propeller the HQ's seem to work better than the standard GemFans

Top Bottom