stevebtx12

Hello all, I stumbled onto this forum while googling for some information on a new build I started (a T-Rex 450 Pro DFC). I've been into RC helicopters for a little over a year and have a fleet of micros and minis. I look forward to reading all the good advice in here.

fly on
Steve

Derek

Hey there, Steve! You're looking for "good" advice??? Yep...we got tons of that. There are some very knowledgeable people here with 450 sized heli's as well as many of all the other sized heli's. Welcome to the site!!!

Post up some pictures/videos of your fleet!

Slobberdog

:welcome1: Steve, lots of people on here with the same 450 so lots of knowledge, you will find lots of build threads, start your own so we can see how you get on, enjoy your stay.....

Last edited:

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome Steve! As stated there are a lot of knowledge here, just ask away and you will be up in the air soon.

BOKI

stevebtx12; Hey Steve welcome to the site & I also have a Trex 450 SE V2 older model ! I'm still not good at Flying it yet ! The Best in your RC flying !

stevebtx12

Thanks for all the welcomes, I'm sure I'll have questions to post soon. I'll try to put in an image of my fleet here -

IMG_20130822_144740_765.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rams

Steve welcome aboard I was like you I was checking Google to see how to build foam airplanes and found this site about 2 days ago. I just got back into the hobby due to I retired 3 years ago and did some RVing and finally decided that I wanted to stay at home for a while. I was in the hobby several years ago and electric was just coming on the scene. But I want to fly some of the foam airplanes so I guest I will learn more of the new items of the hobby. I have never tried helicopters due to it looks very complicated and lots of concentration and nervy. I have enough concern about flying planes and enjoy researching and putting them together. It keeps my mind active. Young people are more in tune with helicopters than old guys. So welcome. By the way Tony who runs this site seems like a great knowledgeable guy and he does answer each e-mail that you send to the site. He gave me a lot of assistance when I joined. Post some pictures of your project. RAMS

Tony

Staff member
Looks like a great fleet. And as Rams stated, I do answer every email. Might take me a bit, but I do lol.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome Steve! I see a Mini CP up to a 450, soon you will be needing a new shelf for a 700. JK welcome and fire them questions away.

BOKI

stevebtx12; Hey Steve Nice looking Fleet of Helicopters you have ! The Best in Flying them also ! Thanks for the Picture of them!

Top Bottom