mrmack3772

I am mrmack3772. Recently retired and planning to purchase my first plane. Have been learning as much as I can from YouTube and figuring out what not to do. Discovered RC-Help on YouTube while learning about the electronics of a RC plane. RC-Help had a post named "Matching Motor, ESC, and Battery". Learned a lot. Then I found a 9-part series on scratch building a RC trainer.

Planning to purchase a Bixler 2. Have researched many pusher type trainer/gliders and have settled on purchasing this one. Not rushing into anything. Never flown anything yet. I have purchased and have been practicing flying on a Phoenix RC 4 Simulator which came with a Spektrum DX5e DSMX Radio.

Want to get my 17 yr old grandson in to RC planes once I have learned how to fly.

Looking forward to learning a lot from this site and its member.

Thanks.

Slobberdog

:welcome1: Mr Mack

Loads of people on here that are really knoledgeable so post up what you want to know in the airoplane section and people will help.

Karubah

Welcome Mr Mack. An old truck driver or mech. by your call sign.a real good brains trust on this forum and very willing to impart any info you need. Cheers

Derek

Hey there mrmack!!! Welcome to the site!!! It's amazing how many people have discovered RC Help via Youtube. That's how I got here. :)

Good luck with you plane endeavors and if you need any help...just ask! I'm sure someone here will get you taken care of.

In regard to your purchase of the Phoenix Sim. Keep an eye on the "Phoenix Online Thread" that we have here on the site. You'll find it in the "Paid Simulators" section. Quite often, people here will post when they are online and flying. You can click on the "Multiplayer" on the Phoenix Sim and you can fly with us. It's always a good time!!!

Top Bottom