Jetmech100

Just wanted to say hi. I've been flying rc planes for many years and got into helis a few years ago....It's different. I have all electric heli's , a nitro plane and an electric both 40 size. I've been thinking about getting into FPV lately and hope I can gain some knowledge and maybe give some back to beginners in the hobby. Thanks:tennis:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
welcome to the site !! You'll find info on al that here.. planes.. Helis.. FPV.. Cars lol ..
hope to see you around! :)

BOKI

jetmech100; Welcome to the site & I'm sure someone here can help you out for sure! You will love the site & hope to talk to you again soon! The Best! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

welcome to the site !! You'll find info on al that here.. planes.. Helis.. FPV.. Cars lol ..
hope to see you around! :)

hey Gaba don't forget salt water fish tanks too...lol
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY THAT IS RC-HELP jetmech100 you are now part of the family...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Please excuse some of the code errors. We are trying to work out some issues with the server.

Thanks for joining our forum. It's great to have you here.

Jetmech100

Thank you all for the welcome. I appreciate it. And now apparently I can get into salt water fish tanks as well. Thanks Wolfman76....just what I need....another hobby. ;)

Thanks again all,
Mike

Tony

Staff member
Yup, if you look in the lounge, I have a thread on my saltwater tank. It's been a nightmare, but it's worth it with what I have now.

Lee

Welcome Mike,
Any questions, just ask. FPV is awesome to get into. You'll love it.

Graham Lawrie

Just wanted to say hi. I've been flying rc planes for many years and got into helis a few years ago....It's different. I have all electric heli's , a nitro plane and an electric both 40 size. I've been thinking about getting into FPV lately and hope I can gain some knowledge and maybe give some back to beginners in the hobby. Thanks:tennis:

Welcome to the site:) I am fairly new to RC Helis and have found this site and the people on it awsome, great bunch on here and loads of help. Welcome on board. Graham

Top Bottom