eseeweb

Good day all,

I am new to this site. Basically, I am new to this hobby too. A couple months ago, I started flying with Phoenix flight sim that my son have. And started to get into this. I brought myself a UMX Radian to try it out in real at a soccer complex new my house last week and love it. I struggle with it though. Seems keep flying towards left side, and landing (sliding) seems to be rough, lucky it is a soccer field so it don't hurt too much. It is so much different than trying on a flight sim.

Anyway, I am new to this even I saw my son flying a couple years ago. He moved onto other hobbies now. So please be patient because mostly my question is very basic that I don't know.

thank you for helping out...
Ted.

EyeStation

Welcome Ted.
Your UMX might need a little trimming of the transmitter to help eliminate the leftward travel. For a coarse adjustment, under the stick you are using to correct this leftward travel there should be a small button (Trim Adjustment). Give that button a few clicks right to correct that left action. Try a couple clicks at a time and try her in the air again. Not sure if you are experiencing an aileron roll left or a rudder left, but each stick should have a trim button for each axis.
Any other specific questions, post them in the Airplane Beginner area or the Transmitter section if you think it is more a controller problem.

Hey Ted, welcome to the forum, I doubt you have a question these guys can't answer so fire away, check the forum out as there's places to put your questions...

Top Bottom