Hello everyone my names Jason and im new to flying helicopters been flying for a few months and I really enjoy it but first I have to give tony a big thanks for the YouTube vids they really help me a lot so thanks tony I have a few birds I have a 450 3d and a few cp pros but I just bought a blade 200 sr x and its a really nice heli and im thinking about getting an align 150 whats your thoughts?

Welcome aboard mate!
Tony's youtube videos have saved many of us, and have brought us to the website. Lots of knowledge here on the site, and amongst it's members.
Enjoy the site and the flying!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RCHELP FAMILY! !!! Glad to have Jason one of the most important things you will learn here is we are all video n pic addicts. .. and we have a saying here if no pics or video it didn't happen. .. lol so how bout some pics of your fleet...

Hey Jason, welcome to the forum, that's an awesome little fleet there, get some videos of them flying....the challenge is to fly them ALL at once..... Haha....

Hello lee and yea im addicted to them and im not done collecting them either lol

- - - Updated - - -

Workin my way up to a goblin or t-rex 700

sarconastic

Welcome to the forum Jason, if Airplanes are the crack of the RC world then Helicopters are the Coke addiction of the RC world. Just run now before it is too late. You haven't reached 10 Birds yet, so there is still hope for you. The rest of us are already lost, save yourself before it is too late and you're selling your bike to support your next Heli-Fix.

:wink:

Woody

Sarconastic thanks for the warning lol but all together I have more than 10 a few are parts helis and its funny you say that about selling your bike cuz I was thinking about selling my atv lol to buy a goblin ...and thanks Keith and Graham appreciate it I love the heli world but cant afford it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nice fleet admiral

Top Bottom