Rodders600

Hi names Roger tried RC flying 35 years ago.But last year saw the foamies on you tube and decried to give it ago I have a phoenix sport
wilga-2000 and J-3 cub purchased at the UK nationals with allot off head shaking from some of the know it all's.Had my first crash this week
probable got a thousand questions when I can think of one I will post them but only one at a time.
OH ! live in Sheffield South Yorkshire England

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome, Roger! You will get an answer to every question you have! Great bunch here!

It's supposed to rain here this weekend……but I think we have finally moved into Spring!

Derek

Hi there, Roger! Welcome to the forum! We have a lot of people that know a great deal about rc planes and helicopters and more but we don't have any of those "know it all" people that will look down on you. Post up your questions, when you think of them, and I'm sure that we can help you out. No worries! If you get time..post some pictures of your planes and of course please post some video of them flying when you can. We always enjoy seeing our members flying videos.

Rodders600

Thanks guys for the welcome first RC forum I've joined its the only forum I've joined so any mistakes I make little forgiveness please Got a question were do I post it

Derek

When you have a question that you'd like help with, just think about the "specifics" of your question and then browse the forum for a section that best relates to your questions. For example, lets say that you are wanting to ask about the ESC on one of your planes. You would then go to the "Airplane" section of the forum and post your question in the "ESC" section of the "Airplanes" forum. Just take your time and I'm sure you'll find a place to post your questions. However, if your question does get posted in the wrong section, the staff can move your post for you.

Gerald

Hi Roger and welcome! Love to build foam planes! Of course here in the states I use Dollar Tree foam board! Any questions ....Fire away! I am still a rookie but have mutiple builds done with foamboards!

Rodders600

Thanks guys for all the encouragement Derk ask about some videos flying they will probably of crashes.Best day of the year and where am I in the garden doing as I'm told few years ago when I was fast on my feet I could dodge her crutches but now she catches me round the ear so gardening it is

Top Bottom