New Member in need of assistance!

murankar

Staff member
need more info. give us a video or a somewhat detailed explanation as to what it is doing or not doing.

King1229$$$

When I turn it on, the transmitter won't pair with the heli. The green light keeps blinking and I try to move the throttle up and down like the manual says but it still won't turn solid green. I don't know what could be wrong with it, the heli flew yesterday and is fully charged with new batteries in the transmitter.

murankar

Staff member
spektrum-bind-plug.jpg

as the picture states, bind plug.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok just looked at the bird and no this does not have one. Let me see if I can find a book on it.

spektrum-bind-plug.jpg

murankar

Staff member
ok no book online either nor are the steps to bind.

with my mcx (blade). I would plug the heli first then turn on the radio while holding the trainer switch up (DX5e). Your radio may have a button or you push one of the sticks into the controller.

Hold it till you get conformation then fly.

one last thing make sure you have 3 feet or 1 meter between you and the heli when you do this.

Last edited:

Lee

Can't find anything about this heli. Can you link to where you bought it?

Tony

Staff member
If this is a 3ch heli, I would HIGHLY suggest buying something like the Blade mCX to start out. It's a coax 4ch heli. Once you master that one, get the Blade mSR or Blade 120sr. I also purchased some 3ch heli's and they just don't teach you what you would need to know to move up in the heli world. My $0.02

Top Bottom