New Member From Upstate New York

Bomberhd

Thanks for accepting my members request. Always looking for good ideas for RC Helicopters. I started with a few inexpensive micro heli's then got a Blade 120sr. I have a DX5e and a DX6i transmitter. In addition to the heli's, I have a Mavic Pro and am working towards my FAA unmanned pilots license. Love this hobby and hope to learn alot from reading the articles from those of you that are much more knowledgeable about this than me. (which will be most of you, LOL). Thanks again for letting me join in. JB

Tony

Staff member
Hey JB, welcome to RCH! Sounds like you have a great start to the hobby with the exception of the Mavic (kidding lol). As long as it is fun, that is all that matters.

:welcome1:

Bomberhd

Hey JB, welcome to RCH! Sounds like you have a great start to the hobby with the exception of the Mavic (kidding lol). As long as it is fun, that is all that matters.

:welcome1:
Thanks Tony. There is so mch I want to learn about RC and am currently looking at getting into airplanes as all my time has been with heli's. Again thanks for the nice welcome.

Tony

Staff member
Planes are quite fun. Especially if you just want to go out and fly and relax lol.

Top Bottom