New mCP-X BNF $99

Tony

Staff member
I don't know how long this will last, but A Main is having a deal on them right now. It's one hell of a deal.

There are also a LOT of other deals through them as well. Teh link below is all of them. They will take effect at 0500 according to their page. Check it out and use it as an excuse to get more toys! :yahoo:

Pre Black Friday Specials - A Main Hobbies

Tony

Staff member
Right, but if you click on the link above, the sale is activated at 0500PST. So that should be 0700 our time. And I'm sure because of the MAP price you will have to add it to your cart to get the final price.

murankar

Staff member
dont forget the promo codes. I found two of them that expire at the end of the month.

$25 Off $250+
Coupon Code:

CALPNOV1225

Amainhobbies: $25 Off $250 or more. Code Can be Used One Time Only. Ends 11/30/2012

Posted 19 days ago
Last successfully used 2 days ago

<---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><---><--->

$12.50 Off $150 - $249.99
Coupon Code:

CALPNOV1212

Amainhobbies: $12.50 Off $150 - $249.99. Code Can be Used One Time Only. Ends 11/30/2012

Posted 19 days ago
Last successfully used 10 days ago

Tony

Staff member
I just received an email that it will be extended tomorrow as well. So in 6 hours, if they are sold out of them now, they should have more.

xokia

I purchased one from here. You have to stick it in your cart to get the discounted price of 99.99. Shipping is $10
So it comes out to $110.00 total unless you buy other things and get free shipping.

Top Bottom