New In Wisconsin

dansippel

Hello from a Wisconsin Cheesehead
I'm a new (at 75) RC airplane enthusiast, currently learning via buddy box with an Apprentice S 15 e. Going well so far and just about ready to solo.
I did play with a control line glo plane about 60 years ago LOL
Looking forward to learning a lot from this site
Thank you

Tony

Staff member
Hey Dan (I think that is your name lol), welcome to RCH! The S 15e is a fantastic plane to learn on. Very slow flying, and very easy to control. I'm glad you started with that rather than something like an Edge 540 like a lot of people start out on (ahem*I did*ahem) lol.

Post up any and all questions you have. We are always happy to help out.

And I need to get back up there one of these days. I'm a truck driver (not willingly lol) so I may need to find a load up there. Has to be cooler up there than it is down here (In Ar right now).

:welcome1:

dansippel

And I need to get back up there one of these days. I'm a truck driver (not willingly lol) so I may need to find a load up there. Has to be cooler up there than it is down here (In Ar right now).
mid to upper 80's and around 90% humidity today so probably not so much different

Tony

Staff member
It was around 95ºF here where I am and about the same humidity... And to think they are getting snow in the north west right now...

Top Bottom