new in Dallas

jimmy dee

I just started tryin to fly helis around christmas.I have a 130x a 120sr a450trex and 600trexboth dfc. I dont fly the aligns to much because they cost too much to fix but im gettin better.all the stunts I see people doing look a hundred years off.I used to race dirtbikes back in the day but at 56 and screws in my ankle put a end to that.anyway just lookin for a good hobby with a bit of a challenge.. thanks for readin this Jimmy Dee

Lee

Welcome Jimmy,
You got some nice helis there. Let us know if we can help in any way.

canongraphy

Hi Jimmy, hey nice collection you got there! Get yourself a good simulator if you haven't already.
I use and recommend Phoenix4
Loads of help here from some great people.
:welcome1:

pvolcko

Welcome, Jimmy! I Second the "get a simulator" advice. I started with a 120SR and now a Nano cpx. Once I got beyond hovering and slow forward/nose away flight with the Nano the simulator became a great help. Very useful for learning banked turns, piroetting, alternate orientations, and sport/3d flight without putting expensive helis at risk.

Tony

Staff member
JD, welcome to the forum! YOu are just south of me and right near one of our mods, coolgabsi. Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions, just post them up. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey jimmy i am in Dallas too :)

Welcome! :) lets fly together sometime haha! ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom