New House

Adam

So i have been wheeling and dealing to get our dream house for about the last year. It wasnt gonna happen so i have been bulking up on toys and stuff to make me happy. Well it has come true today so as of right now no more rc expenditures. I have plenty of spare parts so the birds i have should be going strong so i am ok with that. My new RC workshop man you wait till i post pictures of before and after. This house needs no repair painting or anything for that matter. We can move in November 17th already. So i am saving the HK rebuild for the new RC workshop and cant wait til the day where i can buy new kits to add to my collection. Besides that room i also wil have a workshop the same size and a 16 x 50 garage all to myself no kids stuff allowed. they get the other garage which is like a 1 3/4 garage attached to the house.

murankar

Staff member
Congrats on the new home. I think we will all be anxious to see you new workshop and house. I hope you have the room to fly outside, I don't so I found out today.

Adam

Umm ya i have the flying field of the club i am a member at for planes. And for heli the house is right by a church and school with a huge field so oh yeah plenty of area for that lol. And thank you this is a hard decision because it is a huge step to the right direction.

Adam

So we are all friends here so do you want pics of the house or just the rc room bahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

and its not new its actually an old house all brick and updated with all wood flloors and ac

murankar

Staff member
It's new to you, thats all that matters. Umm first the RC room, then the house; this is RC-Help! lol

Tony

Staff member
Congrats bro. The wife and I are trying to straighten things out here so we can do the same thing. Slowly but surely things are getting better here. Sounds like they are doing great up there!

Adam

as of right now the Rc room has dark paneling and i will post a pic of the room. I will be tearing it all out and sheetrocking it and painting and then putting in a floating hard wood floor. I cant wait

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya and i will have a whirlpool tub now (for the wife of course)

Adam

Just got our new family member for the new house. We couldn't have pets at this rental so we went out and got a purebread pug this weekend. Trying to figure out rugs and odds and ends for the new house since it has all hardwood floors. And since this house is bigger alot bigger it will look bare for awhile until things arent so tight with moving expenses lol.

Top Bottom