New Here

txrcnoob

I've been watching the youtube channel and never joined. I used to fly planes with my dad when i was a kid. Got out of rc for a while due to becoming a adult and am back into now mainly flying helicopters. Only been flying helis about 8 months, planning on getting some planes as well. Figure I should have signed up here already.

Admiral

Welcome to the forum, and back to the hobby. Adult what's that, I'm almost 70 and still flying, started when I was 10, guess one day I'll qualify as an adult, but I hope not LOL

txrcnoob

Welcome to the forum, and back to the hobby. Adult what's that, I'm almost 70 and still flying, started when I was 10, guess one day I'll qualify as an adult, but I hope not LOL
umm more interested in chasing women than anything else.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I did that woman chasing for a bit, then I met my wife and she said I could not do that anymore... That was about 20 years ago lol.

It's nice to have you on here. I appreciated all of the banter on the live stream earlier as well, that was awesome! Post up some pics of your fleet when you get a chance.

:welcome1:

Admiral

umm more interested in chasing women than anything else.

That was the first time I dropped out of the hobby about 53 years ago, then again when I caught one and the kids came along, then again when I worked OS for about 10 years, took it back up a couple of years before I retired,
can't help it just keep coming back. Enjoy the girls it's a great time of life.

txrcnoob

That was the first time I dropped out of the hobby about 53 years ago, then again when I caught one and the kids came along, then again when I worked OS for about 10 years, took it back up a couple of years before I retired,
can't help it just keep coming back. Enjoy the girls it's a great time of life.
Oh now that is behind me I was out about 14 years. I have been married now with a kid for 10.

Top Bottom