General New heli?

Admiral

Hi Ivan, should be OK, it is basically the Synergy 512 design, born out of a dispute between two people originally partners of some sort at Synergy.

Synergy Design Theft There are videos of them out there flying and they seem pretty slick.

Smoggie

What Admiral said, made by the same people who used to make the Synergy. Looks like a very nice heli once you get past to controversy around the Synergy dispute

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you gentlemen for the information. Yeah, partnership in business, it's hard to make it work. That's why I use to worked for my self before becoming disable. Nobody to blame but your self and It get's done right the first time :). No controversy... sometimes lol. As for the Tron 5.5, just seem like a nice heli but I never seen anyone flying one.

Fastfreddie

Thank you gentlemen for the information. Yeah, partnership in business, it's hard to make it work. That's why I use to worked for my self before becoming disable. Nobody to blame but your self and It get's done right the first time :). No controversy... sometimes lol. As for the Tron 5.5, just seem like a nice heli but I never seen anyone flying one.
They basically have been boycotted by most people because it was said the design was actually stolen and sold under another name by a Chinese manufacturer.

Admiral

Really?? So synergy is out? Thank goodness I only have one left! :)
No both companies are still going, if you have time to read it both parties have splashed heir stories around, one being accused of breaking a deal and the other of stealing a design.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes I did start snooping and found that. I guess Matt is still saying he's going to start making parts here in the US. I thought he said something about Yintec dumping all the Synergy onto the market for sale after he gets going, ouch.... Anywho, not meaning to highjack the thread.
T

Top Bottom