Micro New heli purchase possibility...

bigone5500

Thinking of buying a Blade mSR S. What are your opinions on this heli? Should I stay away from this one?

Tony

Staff member
If you are just starting out, it's a fantastic helicopter. The mSR is the helicopter that taught me how to fly.

bigone5500

What would you say a good price for a used one would be along with a few upgrades? This is the BnF version.

Tony

Staff member
I wouldn't even now now days. The last one I got was the OG which was a few years ago now. like, 6 lol.

Admiral

With a new price of $99.99 from BladeHeli direct, I may pay 2/3 of that for one with extras or 1/2 that for an average one.
I have 2 of the original MSR's both still fly well after 8 years, the Grandkids love it when I get them out.

bigone5500

I have the stock transmitter that came with my Blade 120S. Does anyone know if it will work on this heli? It's model no. MLP6DSM.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sounds like you got a deal bigone5500. Get a video of your first maiden, if you can.

bigone5500

HAHA!!! Hung my 120s in a tree about week ago due to wind and had to knock it down with a stick. Just yesterday I was mowing and almost ran over the tail fin...oh man...shows how much I pay attention.

callsign4223

Staff member
Just to answer your earlier question, yes your tx should work fine with it. There should be bind instructions printed on the back of the tx.

Top Bottom