450 New Heli maybe

Adam

So my first question is about the align gp780gyro. While flying out at the club this weekend my Hk was weak i need better servos better tail assemble a better gryo etc etc....... So i think i will be getting the same heli i bought from tony lol that is flybar instead of flybarless with case and many extras. Just wondering how good this gyro is. And then all my parts for heli can be used on either or.

Lee

Great gyro. I had one in my 450. Pair it up with a good servo and once you're set up, you can forget about it.

Adam

Ok lee So i lost the bidding on Ebay but i can buy it brand new what i was gonna spend. Brand new one comes with GP790 Gyro. Now i have the pro v2 flybarless so do you think i should buy something else or that way all parts are compatiable.

Lee

Well you already have three 450s Why not try a 500. The difference in stability is huge, and repair costs are not that much more.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Definitely go for a 500 if you can. Bigger the better. I would look on forums if you wanna save some cash and see if you can find a used one in good condition.

I know of a person who is selling a 500 BNF for 350 shipped i think. He doesnt need it. Let me know I can hook y'all up.. He is on one of the forums. Its all align.. ;)

I was gonna do a trade with him when he said he needed cash.

Adam

that is a lot cheaper gaba but I kind of need a build fix. thats the fun part lol but you got me thinking pm me about it

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
just PM'ed you .. but I think its sold from that post.. :(

well re building is just fun in itself!

Top Bottom