New from WV

bzied

Hi, I have been in the hobby since the Mid 1950s in the Northeast, when radios were weighty, gigantic and single channel. Still the fun was in the building of electronics and model plane assemblies. Flying with friends was the best.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum! That's awesome you are still in the hobby! I must say that I built my first heli starting at the end of January this year and it has been an incredible journey and so much fun.....it's ready for maiden once I get time and good weather to correspond. I agree, the fun is in the building as well as flying what you built!

Admiral

Hi Bzied, Welcome to the forum, love to see some of the old photos of your early days.

bzied

It's funny how photography was one of my other interests, however, I don't have many photos of the planes, etc. I will have to dig deeply amongst many boxes to see if I can uncover some. The first planes were Stinson Voyager and Sterling Piper Tri-pacer and later on A-Rays and H-Rays. A few years ago I did a 12ft Telemaster up as a sort of L4. Many radios, from Kraft, Logictrol and Citizenship. I did hydros and sail boats and a few cars along with Copters in the mid 70s.

Barge

Gidday from Downunder, you have landed at the hanger of the number 1 forum on the web. Enjoy:wave:

Top Bottom