New from Trinidad n Tobago

Laurie Benjamin

Glad to be here. I am a 35 year buisness owner and I got started using a heli cam to take pictures of dirty roofs that needed cleaning. After my first crash I went online to look for parts..... long story short.... I never bought another helicopter with a camera...lol...
I currently own in this order... Wl toys v922, trex 500e, 450l dominator , blade 130x...
I hope to learn and assist where I can..
Thanks everyone.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Laurie! If you are wanting something very stable that can carry a camera, look into building a quadcopter. Very good for this purpose.

:welcome1:

wolfman76

Welcome to RCH. Go quad or hexa for photo and video.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

+1 with murankar (Uri) I agree with him on that one most likely a quad will be allot easier to set up with a decent flight controller like maybe a naza or multiwiicopter board with or without GPS but our you not looking into spending that kind of money maybe a kk board n maybe a tbs discovery frame or qav500 or Everton cheaper but still good frames maybe assign fpv frame from blueskyrc.com.. oh yeah WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY. .. any questions just ask n we will help. ...

murankar

Staff member
Ready made quads is doing complete kits. Every thing but flight controller and rx. Should take a lot of guess work out of it. Also qav now has a 450 size, so I've heard.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

treff

Welcome from Wales Laurie. Please send urgently........................................all the sunshine you can spare lol

Stambo

Welcome to the forum Laurie, you will find many friendly, helpful people here.
Any questions you have, just post them in the appropriate section and someone will have an answer for you.

I agree with the other guys, for aerial photography or video, a quad is definitely the answer.
I started with a really basic one, now I have just ordered a flight control board with GPS.

Top Bottom