New Forum Structure

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce our new forum structure. I have had a lot of requests over the past few months to either rename some sections, or completely redo others, and we listened.

One of the biggest changes is the FPV section. We have added a LOT of sections to this area to cover goggles, screens and so on. The Multi-Rotor section has also been redone. I have left the Tri-Copter section in there for those that still have them and we will be moving posts soon from teh Quad-copter section into their correct section. There are a lot of posts in there and this is going to take time.

Another big change we made was to the helicopter section. No longer are we going by motor size for the helicopter size. This was quite confusing when the 550, 660 and the like helicopters came out. So we have renamed these sections by blade size. And I know there is no 0mm blade, but it looked funny putting something like 2mm lol.

The simulator section is now a lot more simple and NO MORE SUBFORUMS!!! We have only two sections in there now, Paid Simulators and Free Simulators. Super simple to navigate.

We have added a Workbench section to the tools so post up your workbench setups in there. We have a lot of members that are looking for creative ways to set their work area up.

As always, if you have any questions or suggestions about the new forum structure, post it up. We would love to hear feedback!

Top Bottom