New Forum Structure

Tony

Staff member
It has come to my attention that the forum is a little hard to navigate for new members (makes me wonder what they think on the LARGE sites lol). So with this in mind, I have put the most popular forums at the top, and the least used at the bottom in hopes of helping them find what they are looking for.

For you members that have been here a while, this is going to be a change that we are all going to have to get used to. I'm so used to things being where they were and I'm sure I'm going to scroll right past them now. But I think this is a great first step in doing what is right for those that need help on our site.

If you have any suggestions or comments, post them up. We are listening.

RandyDSok

I've never been a big fan of programming/designing for the lowest common denominator ... just make them learn to read ... LMAO

Tony

Staff member
In all reality, this site is about helicopters, airplanes, multirotor and cars/trucks so it's only logical to put them at the top of the forum. Put the lounge at the bottom. And that is the only change I have made as of this post. In time, there are going to be more changes made to the forum.

Top Bottom