New Forum Section

Tony

Staff member
The Staff and I have created a new forum section called "Helpful How-To". In this section the staff and I will be posting different how to's that will help you in this hobby. Only the staff can post new threads in this section, however if we see a thread that we think would do good in there, we will copy that thread over to that section.

You can reply to any thread in there if you are a registered member to ask questions or give props to the member that created the thread.

Have a look, it's pretty bare right now, but as time goes on we will be adding more and more content into the section to help you guys out.

Make sure to post in here and let us know what you think about the section as well as what you would like to see in the section.

Helpful How-To

Tony

Staff member
I thought so as well. A few members suggested it when I had asked what they would like to see on the forum and since it was so popular, we added it. It wasn't easy to get to this point, in fact there were quite a few speedbumps in the road. But, we are there now and we are adding more and more content. Over time, we will be adding a lot more how to sections as well. just takes a bit of time to get them up and running.

Tony

Staff member
You must be talking about yours lmao. Mine is fixed. Well, fixed as good as it's going to get here in the boonies hahaha. But, it's still faster than what I had before.

Lee

The problem we have here, is being on the southern most tip of Europe, there is a lot of conflict with Morroco for Internet and TV. Our TV signal can disappear for hrs and the internet/mobile signal is widely different from one minute to the next.
I tried to upload a video yesterday, it said 340mins to upload. Today, the same video took 25mins.
When you are on a mobile you have to be careful not to pick up Vodafone Morroco, or you will loose your credit in seconds.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, that would be enough for me to move the hell out of there lmao. Something like, I don't know.... the USA maybe :biggrin1: :chuckles:

Westy

LEGEND
sure! .... just go down to the local bank ... and get a loan out and sorted ...... get all you need and then face the gauntlet Lol ..... video that ... and then post the "How Not To Guide" Lol

Lee

A shiny new heli brings a smile to your face that two days of silence from your wife can't take away. :D Come to think of it, for some people that may be a win win situation LOL :D

murankar

Staff member
I would get more than the silent treatment. Of course if I did do that I would go all in on a goblin 770 or .90 kit. No sense in going half a$$ed.

Top Bottom