New Forum Layout

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure you have noticed when you clicked into the forum that there are now a LOT of links under each forum title. The tech section is the one with the most links.

I want some feedback on what you think about this. Do you like the sub forums being linked like they are? Do you think it makes the forum look too cluttered?

In a couple months, RCH is going to be making a rather large change, and at that time, we can make drastic changes to the way the forum looks, feels, and navigates. As always though, this is a member run forum, and I want your feedback.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Am I blind has well has deaf? I can't see what you mean Tony. But well I've been not paying Much attention lately either! Lol.

Slobberdog

Was looking at other sections before this, this only changed while I was browsing, and got tbh I think it looks messy and to cluttered, the lists are way too small and it looks so busy this way.

Last edited:

danhampson

I like it Tony, i think that it makes it easier to see which forums have got new post without having to go into that section first.

Slobberdog

It might look better on a PC but on mobile platforms you have to go and zoom in to click on something

Graham Lawrie

New layout has just come up on my phone and it looks messy on the mobile. Will need to check it out on the laptop.

I needed to enlarge image to make it usable.

Looks fine on the laptop:)

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
On ethe phone I use forum runner which helps keep my data down now that I have a limit. As for the PC side I like the new addition. I now can see which sub forums have activity with out going all the way down to the posts.

- - - Updated - - -

On ethe phone I use forum runner which helps keep my data down now that I have a limit. As for the PC side I like the new addition. I now can see which sub forums have activity with out going all the way down to the posts.

Top Bottom