New "For Sale" Section Rules

Tony

Staff member
To protect the members here on the forum, I have changed up the rules for the for sale sections. This rule has been in the site rules since day one, but I have allowed all members to post in there. That is until now. We have had some members that sign up just to post a for sale thread. I don't want any of my members to get scammed because of a new member that no one knows.

From now on, you must, MUST have 50 posts to create a new thread in the for sale section. This is effective immediately. The posts that are in the section now I will allow to stay, but I am watching them closely.

anyone can still buy, but only those that are above 50 posts can create a new for sale section thread. Same goes for wanted as well.

Adam

Thank you for looking out. Isnt it crazy how we have to always be on the lookout.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not saying that anyone on here now would actually do that, I just want to stop those that would before they start. One person ripped off on my forum is one too many. And if they are out of the country (USA) then there is nothing I can do about it to help out. I don't want to be in that situation. better safe than sorry. If people can't get 50 posts before they do a for sale thread, then I guess they just don't need to sell anything. It's not that hard to get 50 posts. Might take a week doing it by the rules.

cobieg

I am still a noobie, and I think it is great that you are looking out for everyone ! Thanks again Tony.

Tony

Staff member
haha, what he said. and you have more than enough posts to post in the for sale section.

Top Bottom