Projects New Fomie Spitfire

Delininja

I finally finished my first fomie warbird. A Foamboard spitfire. Tuning it now, hope to fly tomorrow. Going to be hot though. Its murdered out lol. If I can figure out how to post a pic I will. The cam dosent do it justice. It looks awesome until I plant it tomorrow.IMG_20190620_183617036.jpg

Delininja

I will film if I can. Probably slap a Mobius on it. My VPV and downlink reciver does not work. It figures lol because I just got new cams to put in the cockpit. Been using an RC832 that everyone on the internet just re-badges and sells as their own but it worked well for about a minute lol.

Delininja

I have set the rates for this one really low. but I am going to crank expo to it will fly a little but if it wont pull out I can jamb the sticks. Not sure how low I want to set it but guess Ill find out lol. Every electronic in this build is a re-use from the last fomie I planted. But they all still work great.

Delininja

Except for the prop saver. I hate the damn things because they never balance but its what I have on that motor so thats whats going up lol. Probably going to vibrate like hell but it should work.

Top Bottom