New "Fire" Theme!

Tony

Staff member
That's right, I got bored once again at work and created a new theme. Okay, so I may have stole some things from my other forum, but I still created that theme as well lol.

This new theme is all about FIRE! From the head's to the logo, it's all set ablaze. Scroll down to the bottom of any page and on the left you will see a drop down menu. In there, just select "Fire" from the list to check it out.

As with any theme, there is bound to be something wrong so be sure to post up and let me know what it is. I'm really liking this style and it may become the ONLY style for RCH. Let me know what you think!

Lee

Looks good to me. I like that the Quick reply box is grey with white writing.

Tony

Staff member
I'm actually thinking about making that darker. Not sure I like the light gray that much.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, that's not going to happen lol. Its only orange. Like said above, I'm thinking about making this the only theme to lower the resources on the server.

Like the New Fire Theme Tony , is not harsh on the Eye Strain like the Red is , and I actually remembered my password to login,,,,yay

Tony

Staff member
I'm still up because I'm working graveyards now. I will be on here at this time every night from now on unless I get accepted for this new job. If you want more info on this, read my blog.

Tony

Staff member
Frank, do you like the default because of the black text on white background? I have thought about doing something like that for those that like the bright pages but there are very few people that do.

RMB677

One possible change, if possible, would be at he log in area. With the black background its not obvious. If I didn't know where to look it would take me a while to find it. Maybe outline the spaces in red?

Roger

Tony

Staff member
One possible change, if possible, would be at he log in area. With the black background its not obvious. If I didn't know where to look it would take me a while to find it. Maybe outline the spaces in red?

Roger

I just noticed this when I logged in this last time. I will work on putting a border around the text input areas. Thanks.

Top Bottom