Spektrum New dx8!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I've been thinking about it ever since I started building my f7f. With all the servos in this plane I though an extra Chanel would be great! I almost did it for Christmass. But I bought the spartan instead! Lol. I had an advanced e-mail from spectrum about this offer with the extra receivers! Actually it came from horizon hobbie. So I've been hemming and hawing all week long about buying it. I still owe my brother some cash from buying my sled. Every time I've logged on to the net it's been stairing me in the face! Lol

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well anyways, I was on my way to the creek to maden my spartan today. I had my I pad with me to show Rich some pics I took last time we went sledding! Lol. I flipped open the cover and it was stairing me in the face again! I could not resist. Bought and paid for it and I should have my brand new DX8 tx and all the goodies in a few days! Horizon is usually pretty fast with shipping! Lol. OH WELL!!!

:spankme::spankme::spankme:

Tony

Staff member
I just want you all to know, I'm starting to really dislike you lmao. Everyone is moving up, and I'm stuck with my ole 6i hahaha. Congrats man, you will love this Tx!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Oh I know I could just get away with my DX7 for this plane but I really could use the extra Chanel in the radio for any extras I decide to put in it. Lol. You will on the other hand someday be in my shoes. My kid is grown and been gone for long time now! Yours are still home. Since I don't plan on leaving anything behind I'll spend it on myself! Lol! If I could figure out how to spend my life insurance on myself I'd do it!

Lee

Cool Sam. I'm loving mine so far. Sticks are super smooth compared to the DX6I.

Tony

Staff member
Suckage life of a truck driver lmao. Been there, don't want to go back if I don't have to...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You better go back in some capassity so you can by more toys without you wife clobbering you over your head! Lol!

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Yep, I got one at the beginning of the year. I never thought it would be more popular around here than the DX6i.

Tony

Staff member
it's amazing how things change lmao. I was going to get the 7s, but decided the 8 was much better, so much so it was worth the extra $130.

Tony

Staff member
Travis, I sure did.

Lee, I figure $30 is worth it for two true spektrum Rx's lmao. And ordering from Horizon Hobby, I know everything will be correct, and if there is any issues, there will be no question as to if I can get it fixed.

Top Bottom