new but keen

numbermonkey

hi. new to rc helis (<2 months). 2 young kids, a sick wife (I mean ill not twisted) (although...), and a full time demanding job. but I've always loved rc things and decided to jump in. not a lot of spare time for flight but can manage a tail in hover for an entire pack. a little overwhelmed by the skills and knowledge but soaking it up like a sponge.

Westy

LEGEND
Welcome toe the Forum! from NEW ZEALAND ;)

you have all the support you need here and the crew here are totally Awesome! .... you need any help .... we are here to assist from around the globe

Derek

Hey there buddy! Welcome to the site! Say "hi" to the kids and I hope the wife gets better. Ill is not fun.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Welcome aboard...sorry that the wife is sick, but congrats on the tail in hovering, a lot to learn in the realm of heli's, keep up the good work and hope to see you around the forum!

wolfman76

Welcome to the RC HELP FAMILY!!! I feel ya my fiancée was born with cerebral palsy mild case but still limits my outdoor flight time quite a bite but i do love to build... I also have 4 kids myself ranging from 11 - 4 if they are old enough (4) download tonies plans for the rch trainer and let them bash it around a bit it is a rock solid trainer plane to learn on..

BOKI

numbermonkey; Welcome to the site & hope the Wife gets well soon! I'm new also & always learning much as I can ! The best in RC flying !

Top Bottom