New build

treff

New build.jpg
New build mostly from the spares and scrape box. Just awaiting a few for parts from Align. The frame bottom plate
looks a bit rough I had to make a repair with cardon tows, just needs some paint. This will be a fly barred heli because
I have all the parts. The head is a combination of the best parts from three heads. This is just the dry fit. I will dismantle everything
again and build with loc-tite. The head and tail I have already stripped down and rebuilt so not to much left to do.
I have a good gyro from quark all thats left is choosing servos and these will be Align for the cyclic and tail. If any one
knows of anything cheaper and just has good please let me know. Cheers

New build.jpg

Slobberdog

Hey Treff look at these for the cyclic, it's what I had on the heli I sold Graham Lawrie they seemed to be pretty good and quite reasonable

Servo Shop

Lee

Nice Treff, you'll soon have a squadron of 450s :D
Just a FYI
I wouldn't bundle your wires on the heli at the back over the antenna wire. And if thats your only antenna it is completely blocked to the right by the frame. Not an issue at close range, but as you start to fly further a field, you signal could suffer.

treff

Hi Lee The heli in the background uses 2 sats one each side. The connecting wires are to long I thought of
cutting and soldering but thought I may get a 600 or 550 LOL. I am going to change both to one rx with one sat
more wiring on the DFC but I think a little safer. Kev, many thanks for the link I will have a look Align servo are £16 each
for Cyclic and £35 for Rudder so quite expensive. Cheers

Slobberdog

I would still go for the 520 for the tail but the cyclic servos would save you enough to bring the cost of that tail servo down to half price or less,

Lee

Hi Lee The heli in the background uses 2 sats one each side. The connecting wires are to long I thought of
cutting and soldering but thought I may get a 600 or 550 LOL. I am going to change both to one rx with one sat
more wiring on the DFC but I think a little safer. Kev, many thanks for the link I will have a look Align servo are £16 each
for Cyclic and £35 for Rudder so quite expensive. Cheers

Sweet mate, no worries. Just thought i'd point it out to be sure. :D

treff

Thanks both Lee and Kev, appreciate all. Lets hope the weather improves getting itchy thumbs LOL.

Top Bottom