New bling

treff

Bling bling.jpg
Bit of new bling for new seasons flying care of Fast Lad canopy sale. Reduced down to a fiver each. Of course they don't fit
LOL but they will. Impulse buying. Beware LOL

Bling bling.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Good steal bro, a Fusunu canopy for a 450 will run you $50 bones factory direct. The Canopies for a 450 run $24.99 plus $25 dollars shipping. Not again unless they have a canopy for my new kit that is just out of this world.

treff

Cheers lads, really chuffed with the deal. They sent me a e-mail, by the time I got to the site most of the canopies had gone so well pleased with what I was able to
get. Looking forwards to seeing them in the air. I think they will give me better orientation with the bright colours. Looking to that Align 550 for a tenner now LOL.

Lee

Nice Treff.
I had a look and they have Warp canopies, but I just bought one before i saw this sale :(

murankar

Staff member
if you really need help with the orientation also consider getting bright skids. This will help while working on side in hover. the skids will give a better indication of as to how level the heli is. Last thing is to brighten up the tail although not necessary

treff

Thanks for that idea murankar I have noticed when hovering nose in or side on I sort of become mesmerized by the skids so I don't know which way the heli
is going. It's okay when the helicopter is moving forwards or backwards. It's just in the hover. It's almost an optical illusion and I loose it for a second. I usually just give a little cyclic
and the illusion disappears but it is very heart stopping at that moment. I will try your idea but one further by having different colour skids and see how that goes. Wish this damn wind
and rain would stop at least for a couple of days to get a chance of some outdoor flying. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
If you want to try different colors then go with the 2 piece style skids. Rough up the metal a little bit and give it a new paint job.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

treff

Yes Graham really good deal. Did you see the 600 for £25, now that was a bargain....................................I wish LOL. Cheers

Top Bottom