New Aussie member

rc-bear

Hey everyone,

I'm from the east coast of Australia.

Found this forum while searching for power supply and modding a server power supply mods.

Have a few rc toys,

Onroad cars are sakura zero, sakura zero s, tt01e, turnigy go kart and 12r5.1 1/12 pan car

Offroad cars are t4.1 stadium truck, sc10 short course truck and losi micro crawler.

Heli, are blade mcx and double horse 9098

Quads are walkera ladybird and a sk450 in the build

No boats as of yet but will be one soon as founds permit

Just upgraded my chargers from 2 cheap 4 button chargers to a FMA PL6 and a icharger 206b that's how I found this forum cause of needing a decent and cheap power supply.

Quite addicted to rc and have parcels arriving just about ever weekday.

Hopefully will have a pic of my fleet up ASAP

Derek

Welcome to the forum, rc-bear! It sounds like you have quite the collection. I look forward to seeing some pics and video from you.

rc-bear

Thanx for the welcome. Also managed to forget 3 onroad cars 3racing F113 F1 tamiya mini m05 front wheel drive and tamiya mini m06 rear wheel drive.

I will be doing a photo shoot and spec list on vehicles in the photo thread tomorrow.

Lee

G'day mate,
Welcome to the forum. I lived on the Gold coast for a year, around Sydney for 6 months and on the Cocos Islands in WA for 3 months. Wish i could have stayed longer :D

rc-bear

G'day mate,
Welcome to the forum. I lived on the Gold coast for a year, around Sydney for 6 months and on the Cocos Islands in WA for 3 months. Wish i could have stayed longer :D

Thanx for the welcome.

I have lived on the east coast most off my life except for roughly 18 months that I lived on the west coast.

Karubah

Welcome mate! From inland Aus. This is a great forum for info. And always willing to help out. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum bear!
I'm also on the east coast around Sydney!
Nice sounding fleet! Look forward to seeing the collection.
Great bunch of guys here, post up and enjoy the time here

Top Bottom