700 New 880 size 3D heli

Lee

This will be launched at IRCHA.
Looks interesting, and very expensive

public-pic.jpg

Derek

Thanks for the tip, Lee! I'll look for it while I'm at IRCHA and I'll get some pics and hopefully some flight video.

Looks awesome, hey Derek will you pick me one up while your there, get some spare blades and feathering shafts too.....lol

murankar

Staff member
While your at it i want one too. Ill also need some blades feathering and main shafts.

Thank you in advance, :lmao:.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Derek

lmao....just for the record...I won't be buying this helicopter for anyone since I won't even be getting it for myself, lol. :nana:

But....I will surely be on the look out for this monster and I'll get pictures and hopefully flight video. That's the best I can do, lol

lmao....just for the record...I won't be buying this helicopter for anyone since I won't even be getting it for myself, lol. :nana:

But....I will surely be on the look out for this monster and I'll get pictures and hopefully flight video. That's the best I can do, lol

Spoilsport.. Lol..

Guess the pics will have to do then..hope you have a good day

murankar

Staff member
Well better luck next time.

Just make sure it doesn't happen again. :lol:

murankar

Staff member
I tried, why do you think i am in the Army. People cry when i tell jokes. Their tears of misery.

wolfman76

hopefully i can pull a rabbit out of my hat and i will be able to finally go to IRCHAA this year also

wolfman76

I have barely had enough to pay my car note the last few months and that is only 205 month. On top of the fact that I only grossed just under 6, 000 for all of last year.. to say it has been a rough couple of years would be an understatement.. but hoping to change all that very soon.

pvolcko

If you can, get pics with it next to something else, like a 700 size or something, so there is a known reference to compare against. :)

Top Bottom