Kits New 55" Airfield Sky trainer coming.

sarconastic

I absolutely hate this hobby. I stumble across sales and I cant say no LOL. I found a plane on clearance on Nitroplanes.com,,,,I know I read the stories. but the plane is $75 for a 55" Airfield Sky Trainer. Sort of Like a Cesna 182, the first plane I solo'd in a LOOOONNG time ago. No Electronics. but all linkages and landing gear. I have all my own electronics to put in it so it will be kewl. Once I bang up my RC Help Trainers enough this ill be a nice graduation present. plus it is HUGE. LOL

Any way anyone interested here is a link. AirField RC Sky Trainer 4-CH RC Airplane *Super Scale* EPO Foam (Red) Kit 1410mm Wingspan

Later

Woody

sarconastic

Its here, hahahha. I love getting new toys. This thing is Huge!. Looks fairly straight forward as far as build goes to. I was really glad to see the decals not already applied. I didn't care for the factory decals. Would rather do a different Cessna 182 layout. I was surprised at some o fthe stuff that came with it. It has the Prop which I knew but it also includes the prop spinner, A y cable, I guess so you can link the ailerons for use on a four channel radio. Won't be using that. Al the control linkages are installed in the fuselage, including the Steering linkage. The Ailerons mount is there but no rods installed since the servos aren't in yet. But the linkage is there. Servo mounts are pre installed on both the main wing and inside the fuselage. Overall it looks like a really nice plane, especially for the money. Definitely gotta get a bigger motor than I have though. But everyone is sold out of the ones for these planes. Got get looking.
20140225_124640.jpg20140225_125914.jpg

20140225_124640.jpg

20140225_125914.jpg

Tasajara

Nice looking plane... I just wish where I fly had a smooth runway for smaller wheels... It limits me to what types I get.
Every where i fly has grass runways

cml001

Mee too! Realy wish I had a smooth runway. It's so easy to nose over my warbirds on grass, especially since they are small... 45" wingspan I think. Sometimes I take off from a parking lot if I think I can.. Anyhow.. Nice kit bro! Keep us posted.

Top Bottom